Dentures Near You
Missing teeth can negatively impact your daily routine. They affect how you speak, eat, socialize, and most importantly, your oral health. The gaps increase the risk of bacteria buildup, causing inflammation and infection. You may also feel embarrassed to smile without teeth as well. Our office offers dentures in Winnipeg to restore the appearance and functionality of your smile.
What are Dentures?
Dentures are an excellent option to replace missing teeth. Whether you are missing a few or most of your teeth, we have a solution for you. Our office offers two types of dentures near you. The first type is complete dentures, which are the typical full set of teeth. These dentures in Winnipeg are ideal for patients who have lost most or all of their teeth. Our dentist will extract your remaining teeth if you opt to receive full dentures. We give patients the option to immediately receive their dentures after extraction or create them after their teeth have been extracted.
Partial dentures are the second type of dentures we offer. They are great for patients who are missing a couple of teeth. These removable dentures near you will look natural as they are matched to the colour of your remaining teeth. They will be attached to your surrounding teeth using metal clasps.
The Benefits of Receiving Dentures
Are you interested in receiving dentures near you? Dentures provide many benefits to our patients, including the following:
- They improve your oral health.
- They restore your smile.
- They improve your confidence.
- They improve your bite and allow you to eat what you couldn’t without teeth.
- They improve your speech.
- They function the way your natural teeth do.
- They improve your facial shape.
- They are affordable as most health insurance will cover dentures.
How to Take Care of Your Dentures
Dentures need as much care as your natural teeth do. We recommend the following tips to clean and maintain your dentures:
- Handle your dentures with care.
- Remove your dentures when you sleep.
- Place your dentures in a solution when you are not wearing them.
- Clean your dentures in a mild solution daily.
- Rinse your dentures after each meal or snack.
We are happy to provide dentures in Winnipeg to improve your oral health and confidence. Please contact us to schedule a consultation to see if this is the right procedure for you. Regain the confidence to eat, speak, and socialize with dentures.