Dental Crowns Near You
Dental crowns are custom-made caps used to protect and strengthen your teeth. We provide natural-looking dental crowns near you that are matched to the colour of your teeth. Not only will you restore the functionality of your tooth, but you will also improve your smile.
What Can Dental Crowns Treat?
Dental crowns address a variety of dental concerns, including the following:
- Strengthening your teeth after a dental restoration
- Protecting your teeth after a root canal
- Treating excessive tooth decay
- Treating broken or cracked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Discoloured teeth
Our dentist only recommends dental crowns when there is no other viable solution to treat your dental concerns. If you’re interested in receiving dental crowns in Winnipeg, our dentist will examine your teeth and determine if you’re an ideal candidate for the procedure.
The Process of Receiving Dental Crowns
If you are an ideal candidate, the process of receiving dental crowns will take two appointments. The first appointment will be to take impressions of your teeth to craft your custom-fit crowns. During the fabrication process, we will provide you with a temporary crown to wear. Once we have received your crowns, you will come into our office to get the crowns fitted and permanently placed.
If you have any questions about receiving dental crowns near you, please contact our office. Our team will happily answer all of your concerns.
The Benefits of Receiving Dental Crowns
Dental crowns will provide many benefits to our patients, such as the following:
- They restore the functionality and appearance of your smile.
- They will also provide support and strengthen weak teeth.
- The procedure is simple.
- The results are long-lasting.
- They are customized to your teeth.
- They look natural and seamlessly blend with your remaining teeth.
- They protect your teeth after a root canal or dental restoration, such as implants and bridges.
Tips to Prolong Your Dental Crowns
With proper care, dental crowns can last for fifteen to thirty years. The following are tips to help maintain your crown:
- Practice good oral hygiene by brushing twice every day, flossing daily, and rinsing with a mouthwash.
- Schedule frequent dental check-ups so our dentist can ensure there are no issues with your crown.
- Avoid using your teeth as a “tool.”
- Avoid eating hard or sticky foods that can damage your crown.
- Avoid grinding your teeth.
If your crown breaks or gets damaged, please contact us immediately. A damaged crown can expose your tooth and cause problems if left untreated.
Interested in Receiving Dental Crowns?
Are you looking to receive dental crowns near you? Our office is happy to offer dental crowns in Winnipeg to restore your smile. Contact us to schedule a consultation to see if this is the right procedure for you.